Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Notebook Battery for Dell Inspiron
Mycache

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 17-5-2013 at 09:46
Notebook Battery for Dell Inspiron

Notebook Battery for Dell Inspiron

I was thinking I became finding a great deal for this Dell 312- 0428 Battery mainly because it was much cheaper as opposed to Dell brand. Dell 312-0428 Battery worked fine the 1st month and a half. I've had it about 8 weeks now and yes it holds zero charge. I can have the computer plugged in forever and also the second I pull the ability cord the computer shuts off. Don't waste your hard earned money with this Dell 312-0428 Battery the way it will be even worse as being the one you're replacing very fast.

I figured I became finding a whole lot for this Dell 312- 0429 Battery mainly because it was less expensive than the Dell brand. Battery worked fine the primary month . 5. I've been there about 8 weeks now and yes it holds zero charge. I can hold the computer connected through the night and the second I pull the ability cord your computer shuts off. Don't waste your money with this Dell 312-0429 Battery the way it will be even worse because one you're replacing in no time.

I acquired this Dell 312-0429 Battery for my inspiron 1525. It worked for only one day. around the 2nd day, it stopped working. Now, i needed make use of the electricity cord always. No power supply even for matter of minutes. Works grwat with my Inspirion 1545. I can use my laptop for three hours straight without any problems. The merchandise was submitted a timely fashion too. I do not have any negative feedback about this product.

Dell 312-0436 Battery would not hold all the charge as original Dell but was suitable at first (roughly 60% of original nevertheless ~1.5 hours possibly even). After 6 weeks of usage, Dell 312-0436 Battery won't charge in any way. Do not buy this cheap neutralise! Buy original Dell replacement batteries! You will get whatever you buy.

The value is way too good to be real, from what these reviews appear to be, the batteries are hit or miss. Mine would be a definite miss. When it arrived, it had been already charged halfway, but the Dell 312-0436 Battery meter read "Plugged In, Not Charging." I would recommend taking on with the $25 -35 ones, they seem more consistent.

The Dell 312-0445 Battery arrived punctually. However, it's life of the battery is horrible. It takes approximately one hour and then I can plug it back in. It is extremely embrassing for school or when someone asks to gain access to. I regret buying it.

Go To Top